Our Precious Lambs Child Care & Preschool
Our Precious Lambs at Living Hope Church
4823 S. 168th St., Omaha, NE 68135
Our Precious Lambs
- Our Precious Lambs is a partnership in learning and growth for children and parents. God gives parents the primary responsibility for nurturing their children. Our Precious Lambs assists parents in nurturing the growth of their children in a caring Christian environment.
- Providing quality care for your children is important to us. They are your precious lambs. They are precious to us too! We want to nurture them with love, care, and concern, just as you do.
- We focus on spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, physical, and creative development in a Christ-centered environment.
- We offer full and part-time care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- Our Preschool classes for 3 & 4 -year-olds are from 9:00 – 11:30 on M-W-F during the school year
For your child’s safety we have secured entrances and electronic sign in/out.
Our Parent Handbook is available upon request.
- We are your neighbors!
- Living Hope exists to make disciples for Jesus, so we baptize in His name, and we teach what He taught us. Our privilege is to offer you fellowship with Jesus and with us.
- Living Hope is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
Hours: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Monday through Friday
Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years
Hours: 9:00 – 11:30
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (September – May)
~ Fees are subject to change, please contact us for current rates. ~
Contact OPL Director Rylee Quandt: 402-896-3284
- ask questions
- have information sent to you
- schedule a tour of our facility
- schedule a home visit
OPL weather related closing policy:
Our Precious Lambs follows Millard Public Schools in the event of a snow or severe weather emergency. Parents and staff will easily know if OPL is open by checking for Millard Schools closings. We believe this policy is helpful to our client families by avoiding confusion and minimizing phone calls. Here are a few link for closing notifications.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14